Cheryl Silverstein M.A., Marriage and Family Therapist
Soul Care Provider / MFT8856
Phone: (949) 369-6424
Cheryl Silverstein is a licensed marriage and family counselor who has been in private practice since 1976.
Cheryl approaches psychotherapy with the belief that our experience and behavior are held in the body and spirit; as well as in the mind.
She works on an emotional and spiritual level where healing comes energetically demonstrated by significant positive changes in the client's attitudes and behaviors.
Her professional strengths include an empathetic quality joined with over twenty-five years of experience treating adults, teens, and children in individual as well as couple and family therapy sessions helping to effect the desired results of a healthy and happier well being.
Licenses and Credentials:
- State of California Marriage, Family and Child Counselor License
- State of California Services Credential Pupil Personnel
- Standard Designated Adult Education Credential (Counselor, Instructor)
- California Community College Credential (Counselor, Instructor)
- EMDR Specialist, Level I and Level II
- California State University, Northridge, M.A., 1976
Educational Psychology (Counseling and Guidance)
- California State University, Northridge, B.A., 1974
Tel (949) 369-6424 — Fax (949) 361-8559
800 S. El Camino Real, Ste. 205
San Clemente, CA 92672
CA License #MFC8856